5 Happy Things
Happy Easter everyone! I hope you’re reading this whilst in the middle of a chocolate-induced haze, unsure of what to do with yourself until someone shouts “dinner’s ready!” and you can resume eating. Aren’t holidays great?
In the spirit of Easter, I thought I’d do another 5 Happy Things to keep you up to speed with all the lovely things that are happening in my life at the moment. Enjoy and don’t forget to let me know what happy things are happening in yours too!
1. I’m running the Race for Life 5K Pretty Muddy this year! After having such a blast last year, running the 5K at Heaton Park, Manchester, with my pal Caroline, we’re doing it all over again this year, with added mud. I’ve been asked to join the official RFL blogger team, so I’ll be documenting my training and the event itself on here. Get £2 off your sign up fee by using my special code: RFLseq. You can sign up for your local race here or donate to my cause here.
2. I’m finally reading the latest book in the Song of Fire and Ice series (aka GoT). As you might have spied in my last 5 Happy Things, I was desperately trying to catch up with the TV series and now I finally have! Is anyone else ridiculously excited about the new series this month?
3. It’s light when I get home from work. As a blogger, it’s amazing to be able to take photos after work, but it’s also just lovely in general to enjoy a bit of daytime with your friends and family after a long day at work. I can’t wait for warmer days and evening walks in the park with Mat and Dobs.
4. I’m heading to London again soon. The lovely folks at Boohoo have invited me down to a London event in a couple of weeks time, so I’m staying there for a night in Citizen M with Mat. We’re also going to meet up with my brother Scott for copious amounts of food too, which we don’t get to do often enough.
5. My skin is pretty clear! I always have problems with my skin, from dryness to breakouts, it’s never great. Recently though, I’ve been making more of an effort to drink lots of water, which has been really beneficial. No more dehydration and not as many random breakouts, yay!
What things have been making you happy this month?
For the latest posts, follow Sequin This on Bloglovin here!